Two-step verification adds a second layer of protection to your account.
Once you set up two-step verification, your login procedure changes: After entering your LogMeIn ID and password, you are also required to verify your identity using either a mobile authenticator app or text message (or using a backup method, which can be either text message or email).
- LogMeIn host software for Windows, 4.1.4141 and above
- LogMeIn host software for Mac, 4.1.4132 and above
- LogMeIn for iOS app, all versions
- LogMeIn for Android app, all versions except "Ignition" branded versions
- join.me (all components), all versions
You will be unable to log in to the following components:
- Legacy versions of LogMeIn Ignition for Windows: Please switch to the LogMeIn Client desktop app before using two-step verification
- Legacy versions of LogMeIn Ignition for Android: Please upgrade to the LogMeIn for Android app